We are grateful to our funders for their support which enables Care and Repair Edinburgh to help older and disabled residents live independently in their own homes for as long as they want and are able to.
We’d also like to thank the organisations below for their generous support that enables us to provide additional services designed to help our older and disabled residents.
- Cruden Foundation
- Edward Gostling Foundation
- James T Howat Charitable Trust
- Marsh Charitable Trust
- Miss A M Pilkington Charitable Trust
- Miss M B Reekie Charitable Trust
- Miss ME Swinton Paterson’s Charitable Trust
- PF Charitable Trust
- Queensberry House Trust
- Russell Trust
And other contributors who wish to remain anonymous.