We are grateful to our funders for their support which enables Care and Repair Edinburgh to help older and disabled residents live independently in their own homes for as long as they want and are able.
We’d especially like to thank Edinburgh’s Health and Social Care Partnership which comprises City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian for the core funding that enables these services to exist.
A split of our funding for 2018/19 is shown here.
We’d also like to thank the organisations below for their generous support that enables us to provide additional services designed to help our older and disabled residents.
- Broughton Charitable Trust
- Mrs Gladys Row Fogo Charitable Trust
- Nancie Massey Charitable Trust
- Miss M B Reekie’s Charitable Trust
- George and Margaret Trotter Charitable Trust
- Waitrose Community Matters
And other contributors who wish to remain anonymous.