Before visiting the client’s property:-
- Make contact with client within 3 days of receiving our recommendation for estimating works needing carried out.
- At all times let the client know if you can’t make an arranged appointment or are going to be late for the appointment.
- Good communication throughout the process is paramount at all times.
On visiting the property:-
- Introduce yourself – personal name, company name and purpose of visit .
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- When assessment of work is complete please supply a detailed written estimate on your company’s headed paper of works to be done and give it to the client.
On completion of work:-
- Please treat clients house with respect and ensure during and after work has been completed that you clear up afterwards.
- Check and sign off all workmanship to clients’ satisfaction.
- On completion of job, give a written receipt on your company’s headed paper of payment of works done.
- Temporary Suspension of Referrals
Please advise Care and Repair in advance if you are ever unable or do not wish to receive referrals. This could for instance be if your business is closed for a holiday or if you are unable to accept more work for the time being.